Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Chelsea. I have been working in the wedding industry for the past 6 years and absolutely love it. I started off in the industry with wedding planning and have now gone in the direction of bridal fashion. I have worked at various bridal salons and am currently a bridal fashion consultant at a salon here in Denver and in fashion design school to design wedding gowns.

What I notice from working in bridal salons is that most brides don't know what they're looking for, or even really where to begin. Who do I bring, when do I order, what color, what fabric, neckline, train length....the list goes on forever. That's what my blogs are going to be about. I am going to umcomplicate and de-stress the wedding gown buying process. I am going to give you pointers from inside the industry and all the information you need about gowns so you can feel like you are making the best decision with the most knowledge possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment